Burns, bites, falls, and bruises can leave us all in need of a little loving – not to mention those of us possibly dealing with emotionally draining summer drama.
No matter the ailment, we’ve got a few stylish tried-and-true beauty finds to treat and soothe.
Try them – what have you got to lose? That Xanax isn’t going anywhere…
1. TFAK Talking Fist Aid Kit, $149. 99. Literally like having a doctor by your side, this kit comes with injury-specific pouches and accompanying audio guides.
2. Bach Rescue Remedy, $9.25. Bach makes an endless assortment of homeopathic remedies, but their hero product is Rescue Remedy. Just apply a few droplets to your tongue, take a deep breath, and let the calmness sink into your body.
3. reBloom, $27.95 for a 7-pack. Sip this five-calorie natural drink (more like a shot, really), 30-60 minutes prior to going to bed for some help in achieving a restful night’s sleep.
4. Nelson’s Arnica Cream, $6.85. Made from alpine plant Arnica montana, just a small dab of this cream helps alleviate the pain caused from bruising or sore muscles.
5. KT Tape, $12.99. If you have a strained or pulled anything, this easy-to-use tape will help treat your pain. It’s the first-ever kinesiology tape to come in pre-cut strips specifically designed for consumer use.
6. Mama Mio Lucky Legs Cooling Serum, $19.50. Soothe tired, achy feet and legs with this fast-absorbing, minty fresh cream. There’s an instant cooling sensation (like the feeling you get when your mint toothpaste first hits your mouth), that’s simply awesome (especially for high-heel/hot weather-induced swollen feet).