Whether you’re opting for a simple costume this Halloween, or going for something more elaborate, having the right make-up to complement your outfit is the key for maximum impact.
If you’re at a complete loss (or you’re in a time crunch), then check out Sephora Collection’s Beauty-in-a-Box Sets.
These kits contain all the essentials to create a beauty look for any costume, from a sexy witch to a Vegas showgirl.
As an added incentive, Sephora has priced each of their kits at about half their value.
Beauty in a Box
- Sephora Collection Beauty in a Box: Vampire – $26
- Sephora Collection Beauty in a Box: Peacock – $26
- Sephora Collection Beauty in a Box: Vegas Showgirl – $26
- Sephora Collection Beauty in a Box: Sexy Halloween – $25
- Sephora Collection Beauty in a Box: Devil – $26
- Make Up Forever Beauty in a Box: Make Up Tricks & Treats – $42
However, if you’re already a whiz at make-up techniques, then opt for some high-impact beauty touches to bring your look together. For a demure pop, you can opt for something as effortless as a sparkly topcoat on your manicure. For a high-impact look, douse your eyes, cheeks, lips, and skin in crystalline sparkles and cover your body with tattoos from Temptu (the airbrush make-up brand used by stars like Beyonce).
- Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe Nail Color – $18
- Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me Top Coat – $9
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Luminizer – $19
- Illamasqua Falsh Eye Lashes – $16
- Temptu Temporary Tattoo Kit – $25
- Sephora Collection Glitter Spray – $10
- Tokidoki Glitter Eyeliner Set – $25
- Philosophy Trick or Treat Lip Shine Duo – $18
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liquid Liner – $18