In the same way that Milan is often viewed as the happy medium between London’s more editorial-minded fashions and New York’s more commercially wearable ones, Milan’s beauty looks lie somewhere between the over-the-top drama of London’s and the comparatively tame New York ones. Here are 10 of this season’s most memorable Milan Fashion Week beauty looks.
1. Petite beehive hair and blue liner at Jil Sander
2. Colored hair streaks at Fendi
3. Lightly winged eyes at Dolce & Gabbana
4. Wet hair look at Roberto Cavalli
5. Deep bordeaux lips at Missoni
6. Sleek chignons at Alberta Ferretti
7. Bat wing eyes at Moschino
8. Feather-accented hair at Gucci
9. Voluminous retro updos at Bottega Veneta
10. Matching lavender eyes and lips at Marni
Photos: Vincenzo Grillo, IMAXtree.