Whether it’s an anti-aging serum or a particular lipstick shade, we all have those beauty products that, come hell or high water, we have to splurge on. This season, packaging, design, and product formulations have all come together to create so many stunning products, it’s hard to exercise any semblance of self-restraint. An animal print bronzer? A made-to-order fragrance? We just can't resist.
1. Dolce & Gabbana Animalier Bronzer, $50 – The Birkin of bronzers, the Animalier collection just launched, but has been generating buzz for months, and with its unique design, it's easy to see why.
2. Le Labo Santal 33, $220 – Inspired by the brand's popular Santal 26 candle, this made-to-order (in front of your eyes if you stop by Barneys New York or one of their boutiques) scent comes with a label and a box that can be personalized with a phrase or name of your choosing (up to 24 characters).
3. Guerlain Rouge G de Guerlain Lipstick, $46 – The lipstick compact equivalent to a chic minaudiere, you'll never have to wait on a ladies room line to touch up your lips again.
4. Guerlain Rouge Automatique, $35 – Turning is so last season. With just one flick, this lipstick, which comes in 25 shades, will give you long-lasting hydrating color while giving your wrist a break.
5. M·A·C 'Wonder Woman' Nail Lacquer, $15 – NBC may have canceled David E. Kelley’s Wonder Woman before we even saw it, but you can still get in the comic book spirit with these limited edition lacquers from M.A.C.
6. Hourglass Aura Sheer Cheek Stain, $45 – There isn't an Hourglass product that's not innovative in some way, this particular blush comes with a unique sponge-tip to give cheeks a subtle sheen.
7. Dior DiorShow 360 Mascara, $36 – A perennial favorite among beauty editors, this is the first time the mascara is offered with a rotating wand.
8. Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation, $42 – This foundation is made with color-matching pigments to adapt to every skin tone.
9. Advanced Home Actives Brazilian Peel, $77 – If you're going to opt for an at-home glycolic peel, it's impossible to top this product's packaging. Plus, it's the first to deliver a medical strength formula at home.
10. GLO Brilliant Personal Teeth Whiening Device, $320 – Think of this as a sci-fi version of your childhood retainer (minus the embarrassment of having to wear it in public). This easy-to-use mouth piece is the first to deliver professional quality teeth whitening results at home without the burn of whitening stripes.
11. Linden Leaves Body Oil, $49 – A flower isn't just a flower with this invigorating body oil from Linden Leaves. Though when the packaging is this gorgeous, perhaps its best to keep the bottle closed.