It’s not only Fall 2011 fashions that are starting to trickle into stores, Fall beauty products are hitting beauty counters as well. Here’s a look of some of the most notable Fall beauty finds so you can stay ahead of the season’s color trends and latest must-haves.
1. Pixi All-Over Magic ($24 at Target): A lightweight powder that can be used to brighten cheeks, eyes, and body with a hint of natural color. The shades can also be used individually for a hint of glimmer on eyes. Available in Bare Radiance, Rose Radiance, and Brightening Radiance.
2. Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes ($25): The updated version of Hypnose Drama, this mascara wand coats, curls, and volumizes via a conical brush tip that allows for easier access to hard-to-reach lashes.
3. Harajuku Lovers Tweezerman Slant Tweezers ($25): For their 2012 Limited Edition Designer Series Beauty Tool Collection Tweezerman partnered with Gwen Stefani’s Harajuku Lovers for a collection, just launched exclusively at Sephora, that includes five Slant Tweezers adorned with the Harajuku Girls characters – Love, Angel, Music, Baby and G.
4. Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Metallic Sage ($19): Always on-point when it comes to their nail hues, this season’s limited edition Estee Lauder nail lacquer is a glistening, metallic green.
5. Chanel le Vernis Peridot ($25): Proof positive that we’ll be wearing green on our nails come the Fall – among the three shade Chanel has launched is a green-gold called Peridot.
6. Fendi Fan di FENDI ($76-$92): Fendi is re-launching their fragrance house with Fan di Fendi, a new scent inspired by Rome and reflective of the Fendi brand – the bottle, just launched exclusively at Saks Fifth Avenue, features the "Forever Fendi" buckle and the notes include soft leather, patchouli, rose, jasmine, tangerine, and pink peppercorn.
7. Fresh Seaberry Body Cream ($28.50) and Soap ($16.50): Aside from launching a new lip treatment (Sugar Passion), in a few weeks, Fresh has launched a new collection based on the calming properties of sea buckthorn oil. So far the range includes a body cream and a soap.
8. Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer ($28): For darker than dark lashes coat your lashes, post-mascara, with this ultra-glossy formulation that is applied via a liquid liner-like wand.
9. Yves Saint Laurent Perle ($34): The Fall collection of Perle lip shades, high-gloss lip shade versions of the brand’s highly pigmented Rouge Volupte lipsticks, includes six new shades: Violet, Brazen Plum, Incandescent Orange, Impetuous Beige, Celestial Mauve, and Mysterious Red.
10. Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile ($108-$170): The new fragrance is part of the brand’s Le Nobili collection and is centered around a species of Jasmine grown only in the Calabria region of Italy and makes for a floral-green-musk fragrance.