Who: Angelina Jolie
Where: The UK premiere of World War Z
Why we like it: We love Angelina for her simple beauty. It's often difficult to look both polished and natural and Angelina nails it almost every time. This look would be perfect for a summer dinner party and would transition well from day to night.
How to get it at home: With 'natural' looks, it's easy to go product overboard. A simple look such as this should be as simple to apply as it is to wear. There's no need for 15 products when you could accomplish it with just a few.
- We suggest starting with an all-in-one base, such as The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 ($66), but apply it with your fingers for a more natural finish. Staying matte in the summer can be hard so why not let your base pull double duty.
- Lightly define your brows using a powder, such as Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo ($23), but feel free to skip this step if your brows can stand out on their own.
- If you want a natural-looking eye that has a bit of depth, try a cream shadow, such as BECCA's Eye Tint in Vicuna ($24).
- Then, line the eyes with a bold black liner, such as Buxom's Hold The Line Eyeliner in Call me ($17). Now it may sound scary, but a look like this can often be more effective if you skip the mascara. It was a huge trend on the runways this past February and once you get used to it, it really ups the impact of your eyeliner (and allows for you to skip a step!).
- Finish off your look with a soft pink gloss, such as Dior's Dior Addict Gloss in 363 Dormeuse ($29.50).