Think you need to have model status to make a man melt? Think again. We enlisted experts straight from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week 2014 to give us the inside scoop on some seriously sexy hair and makeup styles.
1. Oh So Slick
Inspired by the sophistication of Rebecca Taylor's Fall collection, follow hairstylist Rolando Beauchamp's lead for a chic look with texture for a cool, downtown vibe.
Get the Look:
- After wetting hair, spray Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray at crown, then distribute Oribe Surfcomber Tousled Texture Mousse throughout
- Blow dry hair using Mason Pearson brush
- Once dry, add extra texture to hair with Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray and finish off look by spraying Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray to hands and then applying to hair.
More from theFashionSpot: Powered by 80s Rock and Italian Red, Designer Rebecca Taylor Answers Our Fashion Week Questions
2. Jaded Beauty
Looking for a seductive alternative to the smoky eye? Take a cue from makeup artist Romy Soleimani, who opted for a shimmery, velvety eye to bring out the texture and graphic prints presented in Richard Chai's Love collection.
Get the Look:
- Prime and set face using The Primed Skin Developer, The Sensual Skin Enhancer, The Liquid Airbrush Foundation and The Sculpting Powder
- Apply The Loose Shimmer Shadow in Jade and The Precision Liquid Liner in Black to eyes, coating the lashes with The Essential Mascara and accentuating brows with The Precision Brow Pencil in Brunette
- Create a natural lip with The Sensual Skin Enhancer and The Sensual Lip Balm
Read the rest over at YourTango — Date Night Beauty: Steal These Sexy Fashion Week Looks
Get more beauty tips and inspiration from YourTango: