When it comes to Valentine’s Day, we want a beauty look that’s filled with romance, romance and more romance. Something that would make Cupid jealous. But we can’t let the pretty pink and red shades distract us from the most important thing: a makeup look that will stay put, especially during those oh-so-romantic moments.
Lipstick smudged on your partner’s face is never a good look and the main reason why women often forgo bold lips on date night in favor of sultry eyes. You don’t need to ditch your favorite sexy lippie, though. The shelves are filled with transfer-proof, long-wear lipsticks that will stay put from your first celebratory toast to that goodnight kiss.
We tested all the best long-wear lipsticks on the market and these lived up to their promise:
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color
- Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Lipcolor
- Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick
- Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized
- Nyx Cosmetics Full Throttle Lipstick
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Creme Lipstick
Scroll through to see more of the best long-lasting lipsticks that won’t migrate during your next smooch session.