Yesterday afternoon at Cipriani's, Fashion Group International named the winners of its Rising Star Award. Oh happy days.
Did you win? Congratulations!
Were you unjustly snubbed? Someday you'll get your revenge on those fools! Or whatever. It's not really that big of a deal.
Still, since it's some kind of deal, let's list the winners, shall we?
- The Accessories Award, presented by Rami Kashou, went to Blythe Harris of Stella & Dot
- The Corporate Fragrance Award, presented by Elle’s Emily Dougherty, went to Celine Barel of International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.
- The Fragrance Entrepreneur Award, presented by Maureen Kelly, went to David Moltz of D.S. & Durga
- The Home/Interior Design Award, presented by Christopher Coleman, went to Joe Manus of Shiner International.
- The Fine Jewelery Award, presented by Monica Rich Kosann, went to Wendy Brandes
- The Retail Award, presented by Liz Rodbell, went to Vasken Demirjian
- The Men’s Apparel Award, presented by Thom Browne, went to Simon Spurr.
- The Women's Ready-to-Wear Award, presented by Ralph Rucci, was split between nominees Wes Gordon and Misha Nonoo of Nonoo
Check out our previous coverage for the full list of Rising Star nominees. Congrats to all, and to all a good night!