Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier, Karlie Kloss covers Vogue Japan's November Issue, wearing a faithful reproduction of Saint Laurent Fall 2013 runway look, save for the beauty styling.
This is the second recent example of duplicated runway styling on a Vogue cover: For American Vogue's October Issue, Sandra Bullock appeared dressed in a Marc Jacobs Fall 2013 gown, her hair set in the same beehive which accompanied the collection on the runway. At the time, forum member jeffandtheworld wryly tagged the cover as an example of "creativity" in the fashion industry.
The Saint Laurent fox fur coat pictured on Kloss is currently available on the luxury e-commerce website, LuisaViaRoma.com. It's listed for $23,500, import fees and shipping included.
- Sandra Bullock Wears Marc Jacobs on the Cover of Vogue’s October Issue
- Rodarte’s Controversial Spring 2014 Collection is Available for Pre-Order on Moda Operandi
- By the Way, This Saint Laurent Dress Cara D’s Wearing Costs $68K
- How Do Luxury Brands Determine Price?
- This 80% Polyester Saint Laurent Jacket Costs $61K