We're ridiculously excited to announce the first annual tFS Style Awards (The Tiffies), which have just opened to Forum members for nominations.
Nominees will be determined exclusively by the tFS Forums — so if you're a member, go vote! (Voting on the finalists will be open to the public in November — stay tuned here for more info.)
The full announcement and links to individual categories:
2013 tFS Style Awards
theFashionSpot is excited to announce the launch of our first annual tFS Style Awards, recognizing exceptional contributions in the following categories:
- Best Designer Collection
- Designer of the Year
- Top Female Model
- Best Female Model Newcomer
- Top Male Model
- Most Stylish: Red Carpet
- Most Stylish: Street Style (Fashion Pack)
- Most Inspired Fashion Magazine
- Best Fashion Magazine Cover
- Best Fashion Ad Campaign, Print
- Best Fashion Ad Campaign, Video or TV
In addition, we’ll present two honorary awards:
- Honorary Award for Diversity : Recognizing designers/brands who are highly committed to making the fashion industry more inclusive and diverse.
- Honorary Award for Ethical Fashion : Recognizing the designers/brands making strides in producing ethically sourced apparel.
Nominations will be determined exclusively by tFS forum members. From October 11th through 25th, forum members can nominate their favorites in each of the categories by visiting the corresponding threads. From these nominations, the moderators and tFS staff will narrow down the list to 5 finalists per category.
In November, we will open up voting on the finalists to all tFS forum members and tFS readers via a ballot on the tFS homepage. The winners will be announced on the site in December.