- Anna Wintour has been going to the Met Gala since before you were born*, wearing beautiful things. And you can see ALL her looks, if you want. It's allowed. [FabSugar]
- It looks like Kendall Jenner was dropped into this photo by one of those Amazon drones. The industry is realllly working hard to make her happen. [Twitter/VogueMagazine]
- The Met Gala's best manicures because bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. [BellaSugar]
- NYC Comptroller Scott Stringer's former press secretary, Audrey Gelman, will join Marie Claire as a contributing editor. [Styleite]
- Go inside the GOOP pop-up store store. [Racked]
- Tinder for shoes, in case the other one wasn't enough for you. [PSFK]
- An audio interview with fashion critic Judith Thurman: “You have to stand out and you have to fit in. And how you negotiate that tension really defines how fashionable you are.” [NewYorker]
*That is, if you were born after 1988.