Ah, the week after the Memorial Day holiday. Only four days long, it has really breezed right on by, hasn’t it? That said, we are always ready for a new weekend and the chance to catch up on all the best tFS content from this past week. While we’re always churning out the good stuff, here are the five articles you simply cannot miss from this post-holiday week.
- Think your Instagram game is on-point? You’ve already got killer selfies and wanderlust-inducing landscape shots, but are you following the right people? From Czech models to fashion dads to Barbie, here’s who you should be following, stat.
- Do you have negative notions about hair extensions? Take a look at these celebrities with flawless locks that will have you rethinking artificial hair.
- If you’re in need of some perfect weekend entertainment, we have just the thing: amazing YouTube beauty vloggers. Check out our list, make your ideal playlist and get ready to DIY.
- The Jenners are coming…to Topshop. The youngest two sisters of the Kardashian-Jenner clan are designing a collection for Topshop and have wasted no time promoting it (natch) on their spanking new shared Instagram.
- Is Beyoncé kind of your everything? You’re not alone — and you need to check out the latest meme featuring Queen Bey: #BeyonceAlwaysonBeat. It’s a series of glorious videos of Beyoncé dancing flawlessly to any song. Clear evidence that she rules all.