Miranda Kerr has continually shown us that she’s committed to spreading the health benefits of going organic with her premium skincare range, KORA Organics. Meanwhile, Miranda’s mum, Therese Kerr, is starting her own endeavour with entrepreneurial venture Divine, an organic line of hygiene, health and beauty products.
Therese insists it’s not a sensitive issue, though, and there’s no bad blood between them because of the two businesses. In fact, Therese says there’s no competition at all.
Speaking to The Daily Telegraph, Therese explained, “You only have to look at the products to see they are non-competing bloody products — ours are deodorants and toothpaste and mouthwash and hand sanitiser and haircare, Miranda’s is premium skincare.” (more…)
Jaden Smith went to prom last night, and gave gender norms a proverbial middle finger by wearing a sleek black-and-white dress instead of the traditional tux.
Will and Jada Pinkett Smith’s son rocked the dresses-over-pants look, stuck to a monochromatic colour palette, and layered up with a suave black suit jacket. He slayed the fashion game, and there’s no two ways about it. (more…)
Gemma Ward may have a fulfilling career as a model and actress, but can she build one on canvas? The international fashion model and Perth native has made her foray into the art world, but is struggling to get buyers for her work.
With a $1,200 price tag, the gorgeous Gemma failed to make one sale at an exhibition in Sydney’s Sun Studios last Wednesday. Gemma’s five artworks included Japanese-style brush strokes on a white background, cherry tree blossoms, and surfers waiting to catch a break.
The Sunday Telegraph reports that fellow models Tanya Linney, Amy Finlayson and Rose Ashton, who are already well-established artists, all managed to sell their works on the the night. (more…)
Kim Kardashian is pregnant! She’s expecting her second child to hubby, Kanye West, revealing the news on the May 31 midseason finale of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
As a teaser for the reality show’s second half of the season, Kim spilled the news to her family. “I just got the blood test back and I am pregnant!” she said.
This is phenomenal news for the couple, with Kim being open about her struggle to conceive a brother or sister for North West, 23 months. Throughout season 10 of KUWTK, Kim allowed cameras to document her visits with a fertility doctor. (more…)
Model Simone Holtznagel believes she has encountered Charlotte Dawson on three occasions since she passed away in February 2014.
The former Australia’s Next Top Model contestant told Fairfax Media, “It’s happened once at my grandma’s house, again when I moved into my place in LA and then just the other night in my hotel room in Amsterdam. It’s the most surreal thing that’s ever happened to me.”
Simone was very close to Charlotte after spending time together on Australia’s Next Top Model, thinking of her as a mentor, “2nd mum” and best friend. She is grateful for the visits rather than freaked out by the experience. “It’s when I’m in bed at night, she comes over and sits down, she talks and reaches out to touch me. It’s not scary, it’s just nice to see her, I still have her photo on my phone,” she explained. (more…)
Beyoncé: Queen of flawless extensions and always on beat. Image: Alo Ceballos/GC Images
Ah, the week after the Memorial Day holiday. Only four days long, it has really breezed right on by, hasn’t it? That said, we are always ready for a new weekend and the chance to catch up on all the best tFS content from this past week. While we’re always churning out the good stuff, here are the five articles you simply cannot miss from this post-holiday week.
- Think your Instagram game is on-point? You’ve already got killer selfies and wanderlust-inducing landscape shots, but are you following the right people? From Czech models to fashion dads to Barbie, here’s who you should be following, stat.
- Do you have negative notions about hair extensions? Take a look at these celebrities with flawless locks that will have you rethinking artificial hair.
- If you’re in need of some perfect weekend entertainment, we have just the thing: amazing YouTube beauty vloggers. Check out our list, make your ideal playlist and get ready to DIY.
- The Jenners are coming…to Topshop. The youngest two sisters of the Kardashian-Jenner clan are designing a collection for Topshop and have wasted no time promoting it (natch) on their spanking new shared Instagram.
- Is Beyoncé kind of your everything? You’re not alone — and you need to check out the latest meme featuring Queen Bey: #BeyonceAlwaysonBeat. It’s a series of glorious videos of Beyoncé dancing flawlessly to any song. Clear evidence that she rules all.