If you are familiar with either The Hills or The City, then you already know reality star and designer Whitney Port’s preference for feminine and flirty pieces in bright colors and summery prints.
She stands out as a true California girl in a sea of all-black looks that dominate New York City.
At the same time, she blends in flawlessly near the sparkling ocean behind a Miami Beach resort.
She works two feminine, chic looks here that bring a taste of California sunshine with her everywhere she goes, all while still looking edgy and cool.
Port vacations in Miami Beach, Florida with friends.
She beats the heat without looking plain, by wearing a pair of vibrant floral shorts that are the main focus of her outfit.
- Flirty Flower Shorts – Forever 21 – $14.80
- BDG Sheer V-Neck Tee – Urban Outfitters - $16.00
- Buckle Up Sandals – Forever 21 – $20.80
- F4109 Sunglasses – Forever 21 – $5.80
Whitney takes a stroll down the streets of New York City looking fresh and hip.
She adds some downtown city edge to her playfully printed dress with a sharp-shouldered blazer and a rock and roll studded bag.
- T-Bags Cami Dress – Shopbop.com $185.00 (right)
- Sparkle&Fade Pointed Shoulder Blazer – Urban Outfitters – $78.00
- Chelsea Crew Perforated Oxfords – Urban Outfitters – $58.00
- Studded Hobo Tote – Forever 21 – $29.80
- F4643 Sunglasses – Forever 21 – $5.80