Liu Wen is a Chinese supermodel making waves in the fashion industry because of her striking Asian looks, and delightful personality.
This girl has been modeling since 2005, but her career has exploded within the last few months. She’s walked the top runways, been shot by the most coveted fashion photographers, and nabbed high profile campaigns, one after another.
Wen has been working non-stop, and is set to be the latest face of iconic luxury cosmetics brand Estée Lauder. She was even the first Asian model to ever walk in a Victoria’s Secret fashion show.
But Wen is not only noticed for her enviable work in front of the lens. She’s also a street style photographer’s dream because of her knack for throwing together offbeat looks.
Wen gravitates towards classic tomboy pieces like high top sneakers, tan trench coats, boyfriend blazers, and plaid prints. There is also a punk influence that highlights her way of dressing.
She loves to wear studded combat boots, slashed denim, leopard print, and black leather pants, paired with more timeless pieces to add a more rock and roll vibe. All this makes for an ideal model-off-duty look that exudes an endless amount of personality.
Learn how to score Liu Wen’s style, with two outfit options.
Wen keeps things classic and chic in a simple blazer and blouse combo, but livens things up with a pair of strappy heels.
1. Theory Yulima Blazer from Shopbop – $385.00
2. Guess “Toggle” Platform Gladiator Sandals from Bloomingdales – $99.00
3. Thomas Mason Printed Tuxedo Shirt form J. Crew – $150.00
4. Alice + Olivia Olivia Skinny pants from Shopbop – $242.00
5. Kate Spade New York Summerville Louis Tote from Bloomingdales – $395.00
6. Marlene Beaded Necklace from Forever 21 – $6.80
Wen mixes prints and textures up with a sheer knitted sweater, a pair of leopard printed pants, and metallic high top sneakers.
1. True Religion Stella Leopard Velveteen Pants from Zappos – $162.03
2. Vince Twisted Seam Sweater from Shopbop – $155.00
5. Ribbed V-neck Tank from Forever 21 – $4.80