"It" girls are always stepping on and off the fashion radar, and the latest to cause a stir is Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor.
As the daughter of TV presenter Amanda de Cadenet and John Taylor of Duran Duran, it’s clear that coolness runs in the family.
Atlanta currently resides in Los Angeles and is dating the popular photographer "Cobrasnake," who is renowned for his flashy snapshooting at only the craziest parties in the country.
Atlanta’s personal style is a blend of eclectic vintage finds and rebel-chic jewelry, and some have compared her looks to those of Rachel Bilson and the Olsen Twins.
Be a party animal with two affordable ensembles, inspired by the one and only Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor!
1. CENTRAL PARK BOYFRIEND BLAZER, $90 at Piperlime
2. NIRVANA TEE, $38 at National Jean Company
3. ZIP POCKET SKINNIES, $34.50 at Old Navy
4. USELTON BROGUES, $55 at Aldo
5. LOVE CHILD SUNGLASSES, $20 at Endless
6. FILIGREE NECKLACE, $18 at Lori’s Shoes
1. FLOPPY CUTOUT HAT, $29 at Arden B.
2. WASHED ARMY JACKET, $125 at Topshop
3. WILDFOX NEVER ENDING STORY TEE, $86 at Singer22
4. FAIRGROUND BUTTON FRONT FLORAL MAXI SKIRT, $100 at Asos
5. GROENKE CUFF BRACELET, $10 at Aldo
6. SPRING AND SUMMER WEDGE, $59 at Yoox