First came the career-launching Disney projects and Teen Vogue covers.
Now actress Selena Gomez, who recently celebrated her eighteenth birthday, has been allotted a spot in PEOPLE Magazine’s "Most Beautiful" ranking, and will be starring alongside Leighton Meester in the upcoming film, Monte Carlo.
Gomez is quite the promising figure, and as her roles mature, so does her style.
The starlet has apparently picked up on the spring trends, and was spotted in two all-white ensembles while out on the town and attending movie premieres.
Obtain two of her looks, for less!
1. CLASSIC METAL AVIATORS – $24 at Topshop
2. MARC BY MARC JACOBS PACKABLE SHOPPER – $58 at Piperlime
3. TAPE FREAK TANK – $24 at Urban Outfitters
4. BANDED HAREM PANT – $12.50 at Arden B.
5. METALLIC MOSAIC LEATHER SANDALS – $20 at Old Navy
1. SHORT SLEEVE SAN JUAN CARDIGAN – $30 at Eddie Bauer
2. PAUL AND JOE LIP COLOR IN ORANGE – $20 at Urban Outfitters
3. ALEXANDER WANG BAGGY ROMPER – $210 at La Garconne
4. CLASSIC PATENT TROUSER BELT, $48 at Hobo International
5. PRINCESS PEEP TOES – $47.17 at Asos