As an adored French style icon, Lou Doillon was a front row favorite throughout the latest Haute Couture week in Paris.
The actress and model attended the most prestigious shows, including Chanel and Dior.
Staying true to her aesthetic, Lou wore timeless, simplistic pieces, catching the eyes of the streetstyle paparazzi.
Get two of her classic ensembles for less with these afforable suggestions!
1. PINS AND NEEDLES HIGH COLLAR BLOUSE, $40 at Urban Outfitters
2. ELASTIC WAIST PENCIL MINI SKIRT, $39 at Arden B.
3. TARTE CHEEK STAIN, $20 at Beauty.com
4. RAMPAGE JEANIE BUCKET BAG, $43 at Macy’s
5. BATIK FAN, $5 at World Market
6. HOUSES SANDAL, $79 at Endless
1. STRIPED KNIT BLAZER, $40.80 at Bloomingdales
2. MULTI LAYER NECKLACE, $10 at Guess
3. RVCA ENCHANTED 5 TANK, $65 at Ssense
4. QUILTED TOTE, $27.80 at Forever 21
5. PLAID PENCIL SKIRT, $58 at Max Studio
6. KRISS PEEP TOES, $50 at Endless