Anne Hathaway first captured our hearts as Mia Thermopolis in Disney’s The Princess Diaries, and then once again as Andy Sachs in The Devil Wears Prada.
The girl is truly Hollywood royalty, and has a cute sense of style to match.
While she reaches for couture for the red carpet, her everyday street style is much more laidback and quirky.
Anne is all about layers, and keeps her striped sweaters, rugged leather boots, and cut off shorts over monotone tights in heavy rotation throughout the year.
But when the heat is on full blast, she opts for fun little dresses in playful prints and color combinations that juxtapose beautifully against her pale skin tone. And never to be missing from her face are a hip pair of sunglasses in a retro or color blasted frame.
Even a pair of horn-rimmed librarian glasses may make an appearance, adding more flair to her signature geek chic look.
Anne is in Scotland right now shooting her latest movie, but we can be sure to see more of her individual street threads hitting the pavement of her hometown, New York City, really soon. For now, find out how to get two of her recent looks.
1. A.L.C Striped Sweater from Shopbop.com – $450.00
2. Sunglasses from Forever 21 – $5.80
3. Distressed Denim Cut Offs from Forever 21 – $22.80
4. Aiden leather Lace Up Brogue Boots from ASOS – 50 Pounds
5. Felt Border Hat from ASOS – 22 Pounds
1. Splash Print Dress from Forever 21 – $24.80
2. Kettle Black Messenger Bag from Shopbop.com – $528.00
3. Sunglasses from Forever 21 – $5.80
4. Chic Thong Sandals from Forever 21 – $17.80