Japanese fashion sensation Anna Dello Russo has been quick to pick up on this season’s sheer lace trend.
After the transparent lace made its debut in the Fall 2010 collections, particularly at Dolce & Gabbana, the Fashion Director at Large and Creative Consultant of Vogue Nippon was spotted in two runway-inspired ensembles.
Fit and flawless, Dello Russo is never afraid to go bold, making the most eccentric trends look outstanding. Wear your own version of this seductive fall trend with these affordable suggestions!
1. LAYERED QUILL NECKLACE - $150
2. FEATHER DANGLE EARRINGS – $4.80
3. RETRO SUNGLASSES - $11.80
4. CHARISMA CLUTCH – $9.80
5. PETITE PETERPAN LACE DRESS – $90.00
6. T-STRAP SANDAL – $83.38
7. HIGH WAIST RUCHED BIKINI – $56.00
8. JERSEY BANDEAU – $20