Michelle Williams has captured our hearts as the girl next door from Dawson’s Creek, and has blown us away with her acting skills in more dramatic movies like Brokeback Mountain, Wendy & Lucy, and Shutter Island alongside Leonardo Dicaprio.
Ever since the death of her ex, Heath Ledger (whom she met on the set of Brokeback Mountain) Michelle and their daughter, Matilda, have been hounded by paparazzi.
And while it would have been more respectful for photographers to have given this family privacy during such a hard time, it has given us a peek at Michelle’s fashionable choices, as well as Matilda’s.
Fortunately, Michelle and Matilda have come a long way since Heath’s death, and are out and about looking happy and fashionable as ever.
It’s hard not to smile when catching a glimpse of Michelle’s urban-hipster-practical-mom look. It can be hard for a mother with a feisty daughter always by her side to look fabulous on a daily basis, but Michelle is a prime example of dressing for both function and form.
From floral baby doll dresses layered under denim jackets to vintage Levi’s jeans tucked into comfy combat boots, Michelle dresses so she can chase after Matilda while still looking young and chic. Let’s applaud this stylish Hollywood mom for inspiring all young mothers and fashionistas everywhere with her effortless approach to style.
1. BB Dakota Douglas Blazer from Shopbop – $95.00
2. Helena Boot from Free People – $198.00
3. Eunice Frayed Jeans from Forever 21 – $26.90
4. Potpourri Knit Top from Forever 21 – $13.80
5. Wayfarer Sunglasses from Forever 21 – $5.80
1. Patterson J. Kincaid Caitlyn Top from Shopbop – $88.00
2. Only Hearts Double Knit Shorts from Shopbop – $68.00
3. Wayfarer Sunglasses from Forever 21 – $5.80
4. Pretty Rabbit Canvas Tote Bag from Forever 21 – $9.80
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs River Platform Booties from Shopbop – $395.00