A British Rose with a cult following more akin to a male action star than a petite and pretty 20-year old, Emma Watson is our girl of the week to shop for.
A red carpet stunner with a preternaturally mature take on style, Watson isn’t afraid to don a cutting edge designer or two – think Rodarte and Proenza Schouler, putting to shame those celebs who think skin tight and uber short is the only way to roll.
Although the final installment of Harry Potter is debuting this fall, Hermione’s alter ego has another important milestone to look forward to first: entering year two of her Ivy League education (how Natalie Portman of her!).
We trust the face of Burberry will have her premiere ensembles styled and ready to go, so we’ve opted to compile cute yet causal pieces that are perfect for a New England autumn and the hallowed halls of Brown University instead.
1. Blue fringe scarf, $21.99, by Mod Cloth
2. Gray tall leather flat boots, $249.95, by Jeffrey Campbell
3. Cotton twill trench coat, $1,395, by Burberry
4. Army green leather and canvas backpack, $68, by Ecote
5. Leather embossed wrap watch, $85, by La Mer
6. Green silk army shorts, $187, by Alice + Olivia
7. Denim button-down shirt, $88, by Madewell
8. Gray over-the-knee ribbed socks, $16.50, by Madewell
9. Brown suede lace-up bootie, $82.47, by Steve Madden
10. Gray long-sleeved t-shirt dress, $135, by James Perse
Read The Full Article from StyleCaster.com.