Vanessa Hudgens is another one of those young stars making a name for herself outside the wonderful world of Disney.
Her career shot forward ever since she sang alongside her beau, Zac Efron, in High School Music, redefining what it meant to be teen queen royalty.
Today, her cutesy Disney days are behind her and she is looking forward to molding a more mature career for herself. With movies like Beastly and Sucker Punch soon to be released, and a short stint in the musical Rent as Mimi, Vanessa is showcasing her multidimensionality that Disney had not allowed her to reveal.
But not only is Vanessa paving a remarkable post-Disney career, she’s doing it with cool bohemian style.
Vanessa is a total hippie at heart when it comes to her choice of clothes. With her long cascading locks and free-spirited smile, floor skimming maxi skirts, open-toe sandals, cross-body purses, and embroidered peasant blouses look right at home on her petite figure.
Floor-skimming lengths are Vanessa’s favorite, as can be seen from the two pictures below, give her the look of a beautiful gypsy wanderer. All she needs are some flowers in her hair and a peace sign around her next to look like she’s straight out of a scene from Woodstock.
But with her blackberry in hand, she brings us back to the modern era, providing us with the ultimate example of today’s bohemian luxe trend.
1. Wide Braided Belt from Forever 21 – $6.80
2. Knotted Pearlescent Necklace from Forever 21 – $7.80
3. Metallic Tubular Bead Sandals from Forever 21 – $18.80
4. Sunglasses from Forever 21 – $5.80
5. Alexander Wang Diego Bucket Bag from Shopbop.com – $825.00
6. T by Alexander Wang Maxi Dress from Shopbop.com – $105.00
1. Floral Accent Shoulder Top from Forever 21 – $22.80
2. Interlock Trim Sandals from Forever 21 – $24.80
3. Jenny Bird Ruched Bucket Bag from Shopbop.com – $595.00
4. Aviator Sunglasses from Forever 21 – $5.80
5. Chadwicks Long Printed Skirt from Amazon.com – $19.99