Dree Hemingway is a breakout star in the fashion world. With her intense gaze and razor sharp bone structure, designers and photographers flock to work with her as if she has some sort of magnetic attraction to being in the spotlight.
Her great-grandfather is the legendary writer and ex-patriot Earnest Hemingway, and her mother is the famous Mariel Hemingway. Her heritage mixed with the sense of confidence she exudes makes her even more intriguing.
What is equally intriguing is her sense of style. While her red carpet looks are designer couture heaven, her everyday look is layered to the max, minimalist, and sleek. For Dree, less is always more, and shape is the most important.
Because of her background in ballet, the way she wears clothes and carries herself is graceful and gentle, resulting in a look that never looks too contrived.
Her wardrobe is made up of key and classic essentials, like black leather pants, boyfriend blazers, and Chanel ballet flats that she is not afraid to wear both on and off the red carpet. It’s hard to make something as conservative as a white shift dress look photo worthy, but for Dree this is something that is effortless.
Her natural and creative talent as a model mixed with her innate sense of Parisian chic style makes her one hot property in the industry – one worth stealing tips from.
1. Plastic Island Net Worth Sweater from Shopbop – $120.00
2. Alexander Wang Daria Small Duffel from Shopbop – $850.00
3. Slubbed Linen Top from Forever 21 – $
4. Alice + Olivia Matthew Safari Coat from Shopbop – $495.00
5. Platform Suedette Booties from Forever 21 – $34.80
6. Basic Pull On Jeggings from Forever 21 – $15.80
1. Bop Basics Blazer from Shopbop – $198.00
2. Philosphy di Alberto Ferretti Suede Ruffle Pumps from Shopbop – $395.00
3. Jetson Shades from Nastygal – $18.00
4. Striped Embellishment Top from Forever 21 – $17.80
5. Helmut Lang Skinny Leather Pants from Shopbop – $875.00