She's everyone's favorite housewife and epitomizes 1950s glamour. January Jones has delivered more than a few spectacular red carpet looks and has inspired countless runway shows and trends with her incredible costumes on Mad Men. Here, we pick out some of her best red carpet and television style moments.
1. January takes her Mad Men-esque look to the red carpet in a divine strapless gown. Her perfectly coiffed hair and sky-blue color choice would make Betty Draper proud.
January Jones' look 1 (left) and look 2 (right), both by Zimbio
2. January rarely shows a lot of skin and in this strapless paisley dress, she gets to show off her fabulous figure to perfection. Elongating her long legs with nude heels and casual hair, she embraces a more natural summer style.
3. She epitomizes 1950s housewife glamour and always looks impeccable, even down to the way she holds a cigarette. Here, her on-screen character, Betty Draper, is anything but improper: her long gloves, waisted dress, and matching earrings look glamorous, beautiful, and perfectly fitted.
January Jones' look 3 (left), by Instyle, and look 4 (right), by Getty
4. January looks absolutely stunning in her cut-out Atelier Versace gown. The combination of incredible gown, perfect hair, makeup and minimal jewels makes this outfit a very clear winner.
5. Steering clear of Mad Men-esque hair styles and gowns, January's red lips and structured white gown look stunning against the red carpet. January looks fresh and glamorous in an outfit that's both classic and on trend.
January Jones' look 5 (left), by FabSuga, and look 6 (right), by HuffingtonPost
6. Belted to perfection in an apricot shirt-dress, January can do no wrong in her Betty Draper costumes. The color, tailoring, and simple perfection of this look make it one of the more casual styles that show off January's natural beauty.