Gwen Stefani has a very love-it-or-hate it style, but say what you want about it, it’s uniquely her own. Whether she’s dressed in wears from her own line, L.A.M.B, or sporting high-end designs from Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen, Jeremy Scott, or Dolce & Gabbana, Stefani rocks her look.
Personally, I’ve always been drawn to her style because she can pull of such a wide spectrum of looks – from frilly, black Chanel couture looks at an Oscar party, to ballooning gingham Alexander McQueen frocks on set at an Elle shoot – her bold choices are always captivating. Here’s a round up of 10 Gwen Stefani-worthy clothing options.
- Tracy Reese Plenty Black/Buttermilk Gingham Sequined “T”, $198
- Adidas by Jeremy Scott Basketball, $134
- Alexander McQueen Puffed-Sleeve Dress, $770
- Modern Vintage Shoes Georgie High Heel Booties, $275
- Herve Leger Crystal Clutch, $1,298
- Givenchy Mongolian lamb fleece gilet $1,672
- Alexander Wang Lattice Bobble Sweater – White, $550
- Proenza Schouler Layered Shorts, $795
- Rodarte Night Out Kobe Charm Necklace, $1,875
- Stella McCartney – Open front lace jacket, $2,995