Go for Bree van de Kamp perfection with these inventive and stylish outdoor entertaining finds.
1. Emilio Pucci Towel, $670: If life were a dream it just might include Pucci rugs, couches, chairs, and more. In the meantime we'll settle for a towel.
2. Kikkerland Orleans Polycarbonate Flatware, $17.50 : Classic patterned flatware in durable polycarbonate. It’s reusable and dishwasher safe.
3. Lux Dinnerware by Philippe Starck, $4-12 per piece (50% off): A complete selection of durable plastic glassware, cutlery, and dinnerware. It comes in a few color iterations and in true Starck style boasts an original design — the plates have a horn-like projection that secures the bowls and cups.
4. Eva Solo Tabletop Grill, $330: This grill is not only portable, but put it on your picnic table and you’ll have an interactive activity where everyone can have easy access to food cooked exactly the way they like it.
5. Hope Forever Blossoming Vase, $12: As thin as a piece of paper, these plastic vases take shape and are completely stable once filled with water.
6. Tovolo Bamboo Outdoor Wine Table, $16.32: A collapsible, eco-friendly, bamboo wine table to hold stemmed glassware and small bites.
7. Beer Can Chicken Roaster, $20.92: A novel grilling gadget that uses half a can of beer and a vector-heating drip pan to put moisture back into the chicken that usually drains out.
8. Luau Portable Lamp, $198: This portable lamp offers 6 to 10 hours of dimmable light without requiring an electrical socket.