It's almost impossible to narrow a list of best restaurants down to five, but here are a few of my favorites!
- Daniel in New York because it’s the ultimate New York fine dining experience and Daniel Boulud is a master.
- Etxebarri just outside of San Sebastian, which is an amazing spot for grilled everything. They're known for their grilled beef, but they literally grill everything from caviar to ice cream.
- Le Comptoir du Relais in Paris is perfect for the ultimate French bistro lunch experience.
- In Saigon, they have an amazing night market called Ben Thanh where you can find incredible food stalls. I love getting local dishes like shrimp simmered in coconut water and lime, and they also have tons of incredible fruits and vegetables.
- Breakfast at Daiwa Sushi at the Tsukiji Fish market in Tokyo – go at six or seven in the morning after touring the market and there’s no fresher fish in the world.