There are pros and cons to being on television in your 20s, especially if you’re on a reality show. While it’s fun and you get to have cool experiences you never thought you would, it is kind of crazy to make mistakes and have all your #twentysomethingproblems on television for the world to see. No doubt, being in my 20s was a learning experience, some of which I want to pass on to you today. Besides, what’s the point of learning if you can’t use your knowledge to help someone else?
Below, 11 lessons I learned that every twentysomething needs to know.
- Enjoy every second because it flies by.
- Your body looks better than you think.
- Start using eye cream.
- If you think he’s lying, he probably is.
- Always trust your gut.
- Do squats.
- Don’t show too much skin; either legs or cleavage, never both at the same time.
- It’s OK to be vulnerable and put yourself out there — don’t let a little rejection scare you.
- Go after what you want.
- Always be yourself, never aim to please someone else.
- Eating healthy is a lifestyle, not a diet!