It’s easy to let the comfort food of winter weigh you down (I myself have been feeling a bit sluggish as a result). Tired of the seasonal root vegetables and citrus, I can’t help but crave tropical, juicy and sweet. All I want is fresh! Toss the pasta, bread and pre-made for superfoods that will have you feeling re-energized in no time.
In collaboration with Oasis Nutrisource, take a peek at a few of my tried, tested and true smoothie creations — recreated with their 40 calorie stevia-sweetened Cranberry and Wild Berry Pomegranate juices (the perfect additional boost of vitamin C and E antioxidants). Happy blending beauties!
The Moody Peach
- Base: blend blackberries and blueberries with Oasis Nutrisource Wild Berry and Pomegranate juice
- Center: blend strawberries and vanilla almond milk
- Top: blend peach and vanilla almond milk
- Garnish: sprinkle with dried shredded coconut
The Beauty Bowl
- Smoothie base: blackberries, blueberries, acai and peach blended together with Oasis Nutrisource Cranberry juice
- Garnish: decorate with fresh blueberries, dried acai, hemp hearts, granola, almond butter, raw creamy honey, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, shredded coconut, cacao nibs, almonds, bananas and kiwis (or really anything your heart desires!)
The Sweetest Sin
- Base: blend fresh Medjool dates with a slice of banana, dollop of raw almond butter and splash of chocolate almond milk
- Top: blend pineapple, blackberries, blueberries and peach with Oasis Nutrisource Cranberry juice
- Garnish: top off with a pineapple wedge, square of dark chocolate, shredded coconut and fresh blueberries
While you’re “chin chin-ing,” smoothie in hand, be sure to enter Oasis’ contest to win one of ten $1,000 shopping sprees (how fabulous do you feel right now?).
Sponsored by 360ACCESS on behalf of Oasis Nutrisource