Behati Prinlsoo is a well-know face in the modeling world. This Namibian born model has been garnering comparisons to Kate Moss ever since her career was launched by the same agent who discovered the English supermodel herself.
But Behati is now carving her own individual niche in the fashion world because of her energetic personality, effervescent smile, and unique looks.
Not only is she a high fashion model success story with a mile long list of runways, editorials, and designer campaigns to her name, but she can also work a commercial gig like no other with her electrifying presence.
She’s been increasing the sales of bright pink bras ever since becoming the face of Victoria’s Secret PINK line, and has been rocking Free People catalogs and Ann Taylor store walls like nobody’s business.
Her versatility and undeniable presence as a model have made her a major success. Add an impeccably cool sense of style, and you’ve got an all around superstar.
Behati is the queen of grungy rocker chic, with a tint of bohemian rhapsody thrown in for good measure. She sticks to Doc Martens or creeper shoes for her feet, Courtney Love-esque baby doll dresses, tough leather jackets, distressed denim cut-offs, and cool plaid shirts tied around her waist. Her edgy yet down to earth look is all her own, and that’s why we are taking notice. She may look like a rock star, but deep down inside she’s just the girl next door.
1. Pour La Victoire Elton Cross Body Bag from Shopbop – $295.00
2. Striped Cotton Top from Forever 21 – $9.80
3. Steven Adeson Flat Suede Boots from Shopbop – $200.00
4. Karen Walker The Butler Sunglasses from Shopbop – $200.00
5. Flower Bouquet Cotton Dress from Forever 21 – $16.90
1. Dr. Martens Original Boots from Dr. Martens – $180.00
2. Bird by Juicy Couture Zoe Blazer from Shopbop – $298.00
3. Jingling Key Necklace from Forever 21 – $4.80
4. Sweetheart Lace Dress from Forever 21 – $24.80