Rebecca Taylor is known for her downtown chic style suited for the fashion-forward girl who likes to rework her basics and essential pieces. The Rebecca Taylor girl is young, creative, confident, independent, and street smart.
She is the epitome of the fast-paced city woman who looks and feels edgy and modern without sacrificing her comfort. Taylor’s fall collection focused on the art of layering textures and complementing colors to take an everyday look from monotonous to outstanding.
The collection featured shots of wild leopard prints, minimalist florals, suede thigh high boots, sparkly tights, chunky knitted sweaters, and feminine cargo jackets. Taylor’s layers will keep you warm without weighing you down. But how so? By keeping a sleek form and silhouette in tact with slim lines and cropped lengths.
And don’t forget your platform booties. A girl in the city never goes out without reaching for the sky in her heels. Find out how to get the Rebecca Taylor look for less below.
1. Kelsi Dagger Wilma Ankle Booties from Endless.com – $149.95
3. Flower Chiffon Dress from Forever 21 – $19.80
4. Cheap Monday Lia Tube Scarf from Shopbop – $50.00
5. Asymmetrical Ribbed Cardigan from Forever 21 – $27.80
6. Lurex Glitter Tights from We Love Colors – $12.00