Modern Day Nomad. Those are most likely the first three words that come to mind when one observes Anna Sui’s spectacularly eclectic fall collection.
A contrasting mish mash of hippie and gypsy patterns, a collage of autumnal jewel toned hues, and her signature baby doll fits will be making a comeback this upcoming season.
But Sui took things to the next level by reinterpreting her favorite retro shapes so that they are perfectly suited for the nomadic young woman who appreciates the adventurous life outdoors, rain or shine.
Furry vests, leopard print cap sleeves jackets, loosely knitted tights, crocheted beanies, elaborately beaded moccasins, and sherpa lined seventies coats made up the majority of Sui’s essential layering pieces.
With Sui, no print is ever too outrageous, and no texture is ever too risky. Happiness to Sui comes in the form of the wild and the eye-catching, and this is what her collection was all about. Find out how to get the Anna Sui F/W 2010 look, below.
1. See by Chloe Crochet Cap from Shopbop – $95.00
2. Flirty Floral Dress from Forever 21 – $19.80
3. We The Free Leopard Coat from Free People – $198.00
4. Cableknit Tall Sock from Free People – $24.00
5. Juicy Couture Mint Suede Boots from Shopbop – $195.00
6. Peekaboo Apron Lace Slip from Free People – $88.00