1. Lisanne De Jong: Diary of a Couture Model, a tFS Exclusive – An exclusive photo diary that lays out Lisanne’s editorial print work alongside stolen moments from her private life, framed by Lisanne’s handwritten comments reflecting on the images. Check out our follow-up companion interview to the pictorial.
2. Katy Perry and Other Celebs Dress Like Sexy Santas – Happy holidays! Katy Perry might be dressed as Santa Claus, but she doesn’t care if you’ve been naughty or nice.
3. Chanel Pre-Fall 2011 – Karl Lagerfeld is always a delight. This collection, he played with swinging capes and traditional Chanel skirt suits in this Byzantine-themed collection.
4. Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Pre-Spring 2011 – Our favorite items from Chloe Sevigny’s Opening Ceremony collection.
5. Smoky Eyes Gone Wrong – Red carpet horror stories: when the classic beauty look gets very scary.
6. Top 5 Ankle Boots – Ankle boots are a modern fashion staple, so we chose 5 great pairs for every budget
7. Celebrities Sparkle for the Holidays – Angelina Jolie & other celebs glitter and shine in holiday garb
8. Designers Usher in a New Era of Women’s Suits – The women’s suit has never been so powerful (or spectacular!)
9. Travel Beauty Survival 101 – Taking a trip for the holidays? Don’t neglect your beauty regimen
10. 10 Defining Pre-Fall 2011 Looks – 10 looks from the pre-fall collection clue us in on some upcoming trends