- Front Row at Chanel Haute Couture Spring 2011 – As if the couture runways weren’t a big enough treat this week, we took a second to turn away from the catwalk and check out the phenomenal front row fashion at the Chanel show.
- Armani Prive Spring 2011 Beauty Trend: Dark Purple Lips – Loved the deep plum pout on display at Armani Prive? You’re in luck: the stand-out beauty look is easy to replicate at home.
- Closed Set with Julie Bensman: 5 Questions for Emmy Rossum – The Fashion Spot’s Editor-At-Large sits down with Shameless star and Vegas mag cover girl, Emmy Rossum.
- The 5 Best Upscale Outlet Malls in the US – It’s time to take a fashion road trip!
- Luxe Life: Hollywood’s Strangest Beauty Treatments – How much does it cost to get Mila Kunis’ perfectly poreless skin? $7,000.
- Fall 2011 Milan Men’s Fashion Week Recap – Let’s hear it for the boys! Milan’s Fall men’s shows kicked off runway season. And luckily, once Milan was over the boys strutted right over to Paris.
- Forum Buzz: Falling in Love with Elizabeth Olsen; tFS Reacts to Catwoman Casting – Move over Mary-Kate & Ashley, another Olsen sister’s star is on the rise.
- Fashion Stand-Outs: Sundance Film Festival – Casual ensembles and dark hues ruled at Sundance.
- Iman: What’s in My Bag? – Supermodel Iman sits down with tFS to talk about her must-have beauty products.
- Alexa Chung and the 10 Best Dressed Celebs of the Week – Lots of red carpet eye candy this week, thanks to Sundance and the Couture shows.