1. 2011 SAG Awards: Red Carpet Fashion Review – Lots of beautiful gowns at the SAG Awards. Did you have a favorite?
2. The Hits and Misses of Haute Couture Spring 2011 (Forum Buzz) – Paris Couture is fashion’s fairy tale moment, but there always a few lows.
3. Anticipation Grows for NY Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 – If you’re excited about NYFW, you’re not alone. Here’s what to expect from New York Fashion Week this season.
4. Christian Lacroix and the Tale of Sleeping Beauty – Re-imagining Sleeping Beauty through the eyes (and illustrations!) of the famed fashion designer.
5. Vanity Fair’s 2011 Hollywood Issue Cover (Forum Buzz) – Why didn’t Natalie Portman make it on the cover of Vanity Fair‘s Hollywood Issue?
6. Lady Gaga Wants You to Smell Like Blood and Semen – Gross. No, thanks.
7. Prada Stoles are Stealing Hearts of Fashion Insiders (Forum Buzz) – Anna Dello Russo, Marc Jacobs, Rihanna have a new favorite garment.
8. Most Fashionable First Ladies and Political Wives – Michelle Obama isn’t the only First Lady that can think outside of the fashion box.
9. Forum Buzz: Anna Wintour Wears Tom Ford to a Gucci Event; Theyskens’ Theory Available Online – Could anyone but Anna pull off wearing Tom Ford to a Gucci event?
10. Meet Elizabeth Olsen: Mary-Kate & Ashley’s Stylish Sister – The other Olsen can’t stop smiling, and it’s infectious