2. BCBGMAXAZRIA Fashion Week Diaries by Lubov Azria – Lubov Azria brought us along for the ride in the days leading up to her BCBG show. If you want to know what it takes to pull a collection together for New York Fashion Week then this is a must-read.
3. Georgia May Jagger: Papa Is A Rolling Stone – Georgia May Jagger’s budding modeling career and partnership with Hudson Jeans make her one to watch, regardless of her pedigree.
4. Rachel Zoe’s Outfit and Other Celeb Twitpics of the Week – Want to know what Rachel Zoe wears to work? Lucky for you, she tweets it.
5. The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Collection: New York Fashion Week 2011 – To kick off NY Fashion Week, celebs stormed the runway to raise awareness for heart disease in the US.
6. Forum Buzz: Anna Dello Russo Dresses Down; Bazaar Cover Deja Vu – Breaking news: Anna Dello Russo dresses down, wears “normal” clothes.
7. Spring 2011 Trend: Feather Hair Extensions – Add a streak of feathers to your hair for a truly bohemian Spring.
8. Kim Kardashian Channels Elizabeth Taylor for Harper’s Bazaar – Hmm, was the reality TV star really the best choice to portray film icon Elizabeth Taylor? Maybe not, but Kim looked pretty great.
9. Why Nails Are the Biggest Trend in Beauty – Nail polish is an affordable luxury and the perfect way to accent anyone’s personal style.
10. In a Tribute to Isabella Blow, McQueen Once Felt Up Lady Gaga – Things we learned in Lady Gaga’s Vogue interview: McQueen once felt up the megastar because her breasts resembled Isabella Blow’s.