1. Paris Fashion Week Fall 2011 Hits and Misses (Forum Buzz) – The forums weighed in on the first and second part of Paris Fashion Week, heaping plenty of praise on Lanvin and slamming Thierry Mugler's hyped-up show.
2. John Galliano Fall 2011 Runway Review – After last week's shocking news that John Galliano was fired from Dior due to charges of anti-semitism, the designer's eponymous label showed what might be its final collection.
3. 10 Memorable Beauty Looks from Paris Fashion Week Fall 2011 – It's hard to beat Paris when it comes to fashion, but the beauty looks are truly one-of-a-kind.
4. Editors' Street Style: Fall 2011 Fashion Week in Paris (Forum Buzz) – Fashion editors turned it out for the street style photographers at the Paris shows.
5. Can't Stop Thinking About… Paris Fashion Week Edition – Fashion month may be over, but there are some looks we saw in Paris that we can't get out of our minds.
7. Amanda Seyfried and Other Best Dressed Celebs of the Week – This week, Amanda Seyfriend killed in Lanvin and Blake Lively glowed in Chanel.
8. Backstage at Roberto Cavalli and Other Celebrity Twitpics of the Week – Roberto Cavalli finds time to tweet backstage before the show.
9. Rachel Bilson: California Cool – Rachel Bilson turns to dinnerware: from dishes to dresses, there's no denying that Rachel has style.
10. Target Designer Collaboration Blow-Out – When it comes to high-low designer collaborations, Target takes the cake. And lucky for us, the megachain is re-releasing 34 of its most popular designer dresses.