1. Preview of Alexander McQueen's Savage Beauty Exhibit at The Met – The Costume Institute's McQueen retrospective is a must-see.
2. What We Bought: Prada and Pendants (Forum Shopaholics) – The (not-so-secret) shopoholics in the tFS forums show off their latest loot.
3. The Love List: Designer Diffusions and Fringe – Kate Moss' Dior Fringe was one of the five things we were loving this week at The Fashion Spot.
4. Anna Dello Russo's Birthday Cake and Other Celebrity Twitpics of the Week – ADR's birthday cake this year was awesome, obviously, and decorated with the Vogue Nippon editor's mantra: "I don't want to be cool. I want to be fashion."
5. How to Dress for Music Festivals: Celebrity Fashion Flashback – Have you figured out what you're wearing to this summer's music festivals? Here's some inspiration.
6. A Gypsy Dream Ensemble: Closed Set with Julie Bensman – The Fashion Spot's Editor-at-Large puts together dream outfit in homage to Stevie Nicks.
7. Forum Buzz: January Jones is Mad Sexy; Christian Louboutin is Suing Mad – Bye-bye Betty Draper, January Jones is va-va-voom for the cover of W.
8. Celebrity Trendspotting: Headbands – Thought headbands were on their way out? Think again.
9. Forum Street Style: Perfecting the High-Low Mix, and More – Check out what the forums wore this week.
10. Slimming Beauty Products, Do They Work – Sometimes slimming products shouldn't be completely overlooked.