From John Galliano's disgrace to the Missoni for Target collaboration, here are the 10 biggest fashion news stories of the year.
10. Sad Karl Lagerfeld, No Sunglasses
A Karl Lagerfeld candid schooled us on the true nature of the Kaiser's face: he wasn't born wearing sunglasses, it turns out, but he sure looks tragic without them.
9. Why Was Angelea Preston Disqualified from ANTM?
The most shocking ANTM finale of all time outraged viewers (and us) by disqualifying Angelea Preston and sweeping it under the rug. We're still working night and day to get to the bottom of it.
8. Blake Lively Is Low Rent, Say Chanel Employees
Karl Lagerfeld might have championed Blake Lively as the face of Chanel, but the brand's staffers weren't happy with their leader's choice: their polarizing claim that Blake Lively was too down-market for the storied French fashion house delighted some of us, but outraged Lively's loyal fans.
7. Plus-Size Models Cover Vogue Italia
Editor Franca Sozzani made the tasteful decision to show plus-size models hovering over bowls of pasta on the cover for Vogue Italia's plus-size issue.
3. Karen Elson and Raquel Zimmerman Dance Like No One's Watching for Lanvin
Lanvin's awkward dancing video for their Fall 2011 campaign starred Karen Elson and Raquel Zimmerman, and included a cameo with the great Alber Elbaz himself. Their moves were so good that the video went viral in a major way, the we all started itching to dance the night away.
2. Post Runway Show, Kanye Swore A Lot, Started Dating Chanel Iman