1. Snapped! NYC's Street Style Heats Up for Summer – The most stylish New Yorkers we saw this week.
2. Ferragamo at the Louvre and More Resort 2013 from Gucci, The Row, and Celine – Standout looks from the resort collections.
3. David Bowie Inspiration from Jonathan Saunders and More Men's Spring 2013 from London – The boys walk in London.
4. 10 Tips for Finally Finding Your Bod's Best Bathing Suit – Your summer — solved.
5. Beachy Keen: The Love List – Get ready to hit the beach.
6. 11 Ways to Never Look Bad in a Photo Again – Duck face no more.
7. Don't Date Without These First Impression Fashion Tips – One writer learns that online dating is all about the shoes.
8. 5 Need-to-Know Tips for Getting the Perfect Faux Glow – DIY-ing with a self-tanner is easier than you think. Just follow our top five tips and you're on your way to summery bronzed skin.
9. Forum Street Style: Killer Combos in Red, Black, and White – This week, TFS forums members skipped trendy neons in favor of more classic color combinations.
10. How to Master Summer Layers: A Runway Field Guide – Seriously: there's a way to do layers in these hot weather months.