Avon Advance Techniques’ lead stylist, Alan Ruiz, was in charge of the look which was created to “evoke a fresh, young wispy look and a just walked out of dance class at Julliard” feel to play off the fabrics Ronson used in her collection this season.
To get the look, Allen Ruiz offered up the tips below –
- Prep the hair from root to tip using Advance Techniques Salon Volume Finishing Spray to enhance natural shine and create volume
- Using Advance Techniques Paddle Brush and hair dryer, distribute the Advance Techniques Salon Volume Finishing Spray by sectioning off the hair and blow-drying to ensure that there is a natural soft texture
- Gather the hair tight to form a ponytail at the back crown of the head and secure with a ponytail holder keeping all sides flat.
- Holding hair at the base of the ponytail, twist the hair firmly in one direction to form a kink in to a spiral. Secure with bobby pins.
- On the sides, using the little hairs, “muse” the wispy hairs to play up the natural texture
- Light spray Advance Techniques Hair Spray to complete the style and hold in place.
As for the makeup, it was light and airy. Blush seemed to be the main component, and the nails had a pink design on them, while the lips were kept sheer.