image: Ivan Nikolov/WENN.com
We asked author and Today Show
contributor Bobbie Thomas
, who recently teamed up with the newly launched resource Natural Spring Water,
our 21 questions.
- When I get dressed in the morning…I think about The Power of Style, where write I about how the adjectives "Striking, Chic and Inviting" to help me figure out what I want to wear.
- I would never leave my home without…a hair clip and a bottle of water.
- The item of clothing I currently wear the most…my white Siwy Hannah jeans and Tkees flip flops.
- My biggest style pet peeve…are logos.
- My biggest beauty pet peeve is…too much perfume.
- People would be surprised to learn…that I am a huge sci-fi geek, a Battlestar Gallactica fan and Game of Thrones addict.
- When I'm looking to de-stress I…get an extended mani/pedi/massage or snuggle up with my pup and watch what's on my DVR.
- The best part of my wedding day…the moment I stepped back to notice I was surrounded by my favorite people.
- If my days had one extra hour I'd…get a lot more emails out!
- The last thing I Googled was…how to say the word color in different languages.
- I could never travel without…wraps, I consider them my grown-up blankie.
- My beauty must-haves include…Glominerals pressed powder (in golden medium) and their pink blossom lip gloss.
- The key to looking good on TV is…having confidence to be yourself and have fun.
- My favorite up-and-coming designer is…Marissa Web.
- My guilty pleasure is…salted chocolate anything.
- The best advice I ever got…when you think the grass is greener, it's time to water your own.
- On a typical Saturday night…I'm catching up on my favorite TV shows and asleep by 10.
- I'm always happy when…I reminisce with friends about past adventures or when we dream out loud about future ones.
- No day goes by without…me cursing — "Ugh, sh#*t there goes today!"
- Everyone should have these essentials in their closet…solid foundations: skin tone bras, undies, shaper wear, etc.
- If I could have dinner with anyone it would be…Rebel Wilson, please call me!!!