Gigante Kiwi Mojitos
Ola handsome! Tall, green and yummy, sweet kiwi makes these mojitos pop. Serve them up in tall glasses with a sugar cane swizzle stick or a fun bendy straw.
- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 kiwis, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup lime juice (from about 4 limes)
- 1/4 cup white rum
- 1 liter chilled club soda
- Ice cubes
- Sugarcane sticks, for serving(optional)
Divide the mint leaves, kiwis, and sugar among 4 tall glasses. Using a pestle (from a mortar and pestle) or the end of a wooden spoon, muddle the mint, kiwis and sugar together.
- Add some ice and top off with the lime juice, white rum, and club soda. Swirl with a sugar cane stick (if using) or a straw and serve.