The theme thus far this season has been relaxed and so it continued at Marc by Marc Jacobs. Menswear-inspired suiting cut loose made up the bulk of the collection along with rompers and jumpers, which often came finished with geometric prints or sparkling star accents (think David Bowie). Metallic running shorts and track jackets added a sporty touch to the casual collection, while sequins gave some looks a Studio 54-like after-dark flare (think sequin jumpsuit). Taken together, the looks made for a well rounded collection that will easily take Marc's girl wherever she needs to go.
- Fashion Week
- Fashion Week Slideshow
- Hot on the Spot Fashion Week
- marc by marc jacobs
- New York Fashion Week
- spring 2014
TheFashionSpot's Lifestyle Editor, Sharon Feiereisen, is a freelance lifestyle writer based in New York City. Her work has been published in Newsday, The Knot, AM New York, WHERE New York, Dan's Papers, and Hamptons Magazine, among many other print and online outlets. Check out her tumblr blog, Random Happenings.
- Oscar de la Renta Brings Some Star Power as Australian Fashion Week Winds Down: Our Day 5 Wrap-Up
- Raffles International Showcase 2016 – Australian Fashion Week
- The Innovators Fashion Design Studio Runway 2016 – Australian Fashion Week
- Watch: Whitney Port Remembers ‘The Hills’, Talks Fitness and Gives Advice on Breaking Into Fashion