What's going on today in the #NYFW twitterverse? A whole lot of celeb spotting and insider information, pics and vids, that's what. Today we had an opportunity to see the new center part (and totally chic) bob Kelly Rowland's sporting, some gorgeous front row smiles from Rose Byrne, Blake Lively and Frida Pinto, as well as Giovanna Battaglia's ode-to-blue look. We also got a sneaky view of Blake and Wintour chatting pre-show, probably discussing the ins and outs of being so fabulous.
Lulu, Betsey's daughter, had a mishap with a cameraman at the Betsey Johnson show and it seems even the construction workers maintaining the tents are getting into the Fashion Week spirit. John Jannuzzi gave us a juicy gripe about fellow colleagues' state of Fashion Week denial. There's more! Read below to get the best dishes of the day.
1. Nina Garcia, Creative Director at Marie Claire
— Nina Garcia (@ninagarcia) February 12, 2014
2. Gregory E. Miller, Entertainment Reporter at New York Post
A cameraman just accidentally hit Lulu Johnson in the head really hard with his cam backstage at Betsey #nyfw
— Gregory E. Miller (@Greggenheim) February 12, 2014
3. Simon Collins, British Mucisian DJ
Smashing debut for @hugoboss by our own @jasonwustudio he's in the book!! #parsonsfashion30#nyfw #youneverleaveparsons
4. Ella Gregory, London Fashion Blogger
I so needed a Blake Lively NYFW moment to cheer me up after this miserable weather. Doesn't she look stunning? pic.twitter.com/tzfzgV6fLC
— Ella Gregory (@cocosteaparty) February 12, 2014
5. Stuart Emmrich, Editor of the Styles Section at New York Times
— stuart emmrich (@StuartEmmrichNY) February 12, 2014
6. John Jannuzzi, Senior Digital Editor at GQ Magazine
So many editors deny planning their outfits for NYFW. But then talk about it all day long. J’accuse!
— John Jannuzzi (@johnjannuzzi) February 12, 2014
7. Carly Cardellino, Beauty Editor at Cosmopolitan.com
— Carly Cardellino (@CarlyCardellino) February 12, 2014
8. Mariana Leung, Event/Fashion Blogger, Designer
— Mariana Leung (@MarianaByDesign) February 12, 2014
9. Zanna Roberts Rossi, Senior Fashion Editor at Marie Claire
The gorgeous @KELLYROWLAND helping #Stylethebump @enews @marieclaire #nyfw @alicialquarles
10. Jane Keltner DeValle, Senior Fashion News Director at Teen Vogue