Hello or should we say hullo guv'nor? If you've been following our Fashion Week social media roundups, you'll know we posted a nice "calm before the storm" pic before the shows across the pond got underway. Today, we've got a whole new set of enviable photos and quotes to whet your fashion appetite, including a bird's eye view right into the "storm."
We've been keeping our ears and eyes open, finding out that Anna Dello Russo is just as into celebrity couples as we are and one of editors' favorite pastimes during Fashion Week is coming up with outrageous titles for their favorite looks. Who came up with "Cyborg Moroccan Goth?"
Cara Delevingne has been one busy young woman, making appearances and faces all over the runways, parties and best backstages. Oh, and you're going to die when you see the photo Tom Ford sent to AnOther magazine of his teenage self.
1. Anna Dello Russo, Editor-At-Large and Creative Consultant at Vogue Japan
— Anna Dello Russo (@annadellorusso) February 18, 2014
2. Emma Elwick-Bates, Style Editor at British Vogue
Rockabilly Couture #MeedhamKirchoff #lfw @britishvogue
3. Hillary Kerr, Co-founder of WhoWhatWear
Bourbon. The best clutch I've ever seen. @anyahindmarch, did you make this for me? #lfw
4. Dazed Magazine
@caradelevingne filming the front row on her iPhone during the Giles Deacon Show! #lfw
5. Sutton PR
— Sutton PR (@Sutton_PR) February 18, 2014
6. Eric Wilson, Fashion News Director at InStyle
Cyborg Moroccan Goth from KTZ #lfw
7. AnOther Magazine
— AnOtherMagazine (@AnOtherMagazine) February 17, 2014
8. Lucy Yeomans, Editor-In-Cheif at Net-A-Porter and Porter Magazine
@caradelevingne strikes a @giseleofficial pose for @portermagazine
9. Sairy Stemp, Fashion Editor at Cosmopolitan UK
— Sairey Stemp (@saireysmile) February 17, 2014
10. Booth Moore, Fashion Critic at LA Times
— booth1 (@booth1) February 18, 2014