Three questions for inquiring fashion minds: Why am I hearing the name Rahul Mishra? Who is Alexa Chung judging? What do models wear at night during Milan Fashion Week? Rest assured, all will be answered with this Twitter roundup.
You'll also get to see an adorable pic of Nina Garcia smiling through a snowy commute. Georgia May Jagger was a huge hit on Versace's runway, and we've got her backstage beauty shots. Then peep a gorgeous photo that proves white is a trend we'll be seeing throughout 2014. Keep reading to see all of our little social media surprises on day five of Milan Fashion Week.
1. Eric Wilson, Fashion News Director at InStyle
Surprise winner of the International Woolmark Prize is Rahul Mishra of India, here with Guccie's Frida Gianni.
2. Alexa Chung
— alexa chung (@alexa_chung) February 21, 2014
3. Stella Bugbee, Editorial Director at The Cut
— Stella Bugbee (@stellabugbee) February 21, 2014
4. Ariel Foxman, Editor at InStyle
I love models that take a load off @Tod's #milan
5. Amber Kallor, Senior Beauty Editor at Style.com
The gorgeous @georgiamayjagger @versaceofficial #mfw
6. Andrea Serafini, Digital Department at Ferragamo
Girls and #Paparazzi for #JamesGoldstein #MFW
7. Jai'me Jan, London Blogger
— Jai'me Jan (@jaimelondonboy) February 21, 2014
8. Nina Garcia, Creative Director Marie Claire
— Nina Garcia (@ninagarcia) February 21, 2014
9. AP Fashion
— AP Fashion (@AP_Fashion) February 21, 2014
— Harrods (@Harrods) February 21, 2014