Milan Fashion Week is almost over. We'll miss the luxe over-the-top Italian sex appeal and all the tweets giving us a tourist's view of said sex appeal, but our crocodile tears will be shortly drowned in the crêpes suzettes we'll make at home while drooling over tweets from Paris.
The Emilio Pucci collection gave us a wonderful memory to flit off on, too. From Bryanboy's finale video posted to his Twitter feed to the embossed invite we got to see from a "friends and family" insider, it's a collection we'll be viewing over and over again. But that isn't to disregard Prada's showcase replete with red hot accents or Roberto Cavalli's show that included a ring of fire.
We've also got a few British celebs sharing a front row joke, Alexa Chung's story of being selfie-shamed and Coco Rocha's "Anna Sandwich."
1. Alexa Chung, Model & Presenter
Waiter caught me taking a selfie. His disdain was a suitable punishment for this depraved crime. It was a call for help. #lunchforoneinmilan
— alexa chung (@alexa_chung) February 22, 2014
2. Coco Rocha, Model
— Coco Rocha (@cocorocha) February 22, 2014
3. Bryanboy, Blogger
Eva Herzigova leading the Pucci FW14 Finale
4. Nicole Chapoteau, Accessories Director at Allure
Lady in red #Prada
5. Amber Kallor, Senior Beauty Editor at Style.com
Go Ahead, put your feet up @robertcavalli #mfw
6. Rebecca Ramsey, Fashion Editor at New York Magazine
@jilsander platform march #mfw
7. OK! Magazine
— OK! Magazine (@OK_Magazine) February 22, 2014
8. Nick Vinson, Writer, Editor & Consultant Creative Director at Vinson&Co
The friends and family section @emiliopucci #mfw
9. Vanessa Friedman, Financial Times Fashion Editor
— Vanessa Friedman (@VVFriedman) February 22, 2014
10. Simone S. Oliver, Online Fashion Editor at The New York Times
— Simone S. Oliver (@SimoneSOliver) February 22, 2014